Designer Tip: To speed up the drying process of the Spackle, heat with a hair dryer or heat gun.
- Place the card fold on the top. Cover the card with red swirl paper. Cut a 6” x 4 1/2” piece of dictionary paper with a lace border on the left. Glue a 1/4” x 4 1/2” strip of inked striped paper down each side.
- Center the “Fancy Label” portion of the template onto the center of the paper and use Stencil tape to tape off the edges to both secure the template and protect the paper.
- Remove about 1 tablespoon of the Spackle from the jar and mix with a few mists of Red Velvet Glimmer Mist to make a dark rose color. Use the squeegee to mix Spackle and then spread evenly over the template surface, covering exposed areas. Remove tape and lift template while Spackle is still wet. Let dry for about 1 hour.
- Apply dark brown ink to the bike stamp and stamp over the label area. Stamp black flowers on the center of each wheel. Stamp “Goodtimes” in brown ink below the bike. Glue the dictionary paper to the card front. Use the penknife to make a small slit in the fold above the lace border. Thread with baker’s twine and tie a bow.
- Inside: Cover the inside back with red swirl paper. Glue a 3/8” wide border of striped paper near the card bottom. Stamp a brown bike on the right side of the border. Write a greeting on the ivory cardstock and trace with the Art Deco Label. Cut out and glue to the center of the card.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Roses & Harmony Paper Pack (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)
- Bike Small Stamp (link)
- Artist Sparkle (link)
- Mini Squeegee (link)
- Red Velvet Glimmer Mist (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Tomato Red Baker’s Twine (link)
- Stencil tape (link)
- Ivory cardstock (link)
- Penknife (link)
- Dark Brown Chalk Inkpad (link)
- StazOn® Black inkpad (link)