Designer Tip: After applying Spackle, remove the template while still wet. Wash Spackle from the template immediately.
- Place the template over the cardstock. Use a scrap of cardstock, folded in half, to apply Artist Spackle™ over the surface of the template, smoothing out and covering all of the flowers. Remove the template while the Spackle is still wet. Let the Spackle dry and clean the template.
- Protect your work surface with newspaper. Mist the flower image with both colors of mist. Let dry.
- Cut the flowers into a 3 3/4”x5 3/4” rectangle and mat with glitter paper, leaving a 1/4” border. Place the card with the fold at the side and glue the glitter paper to the card front. Mist the card front with aquamarine mist and let dry.
- Trace Bracket Label A onto the back of the glimmer paper and cut out. Glue the label to the card front, 1 3/4” from the card top. Trace the Fancy Label B onto white cardstock, cut out and mist with both colors. Let dry and stamp “Eat Cake” with Ocean ink. Glue the label over the glitter label.
- Cut out a single flower from the remaining Spackled cardstock and mist with aquamarine. Let dry and secure the center with the mini brad. Foam tape the flower to the lower right label corner.
- Use the penknife to make a 1/4” wide cut in the card fold, 1 1/4” from the card bottom. Thread the ribbon through the slit and tie a bow on the left side of the card front.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Layered Labels Template (link)
- Birthday Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Nature’s Watercolor Ribbon (link)
- POW #2 Glitter Paper-teal (link)
- 1 aqua mini brad (link)
- 6x6 Mini Spring Fling Template (link)
- Artist Spackle™ (link)
- Ocean Fluid Chalk inkpad (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Penknife (link)
- Foam tape (link)