- Place the template over a 6"x10" (or larger) photo with the center over the right edge of the photo. Trace a 10" circle and cut out. Trace and cut the right half of the circle from the brown dot paper, ink the edges and then glue them together on the page, as shown. Glue rick rack down the center seam and a 1" length near the top right corner. Trace and cut a photo into a 3" circle, glue on the right of the page.
- Using the template and the next larger circle for alignment, insert mini brads evenly around the large photo mat.
- Journal on a tag and a 3" green circle, glue the tag to the page as shown. Sand two Great Big Brads™ and glue a punched circle at the center of each. Layer one with a large flower and attach to the left of the tag. Attach a 2" piece of rick rack near the right edge, glue the green circle at the bottom. Trace and cut a 3" circle of argyle paper, ink the edges and foam tape to the right as shown. Use the cotton swab to ink the edges of your number then glue to the circle.
- Place the striped paper horizontally. Cut the 2"x12" argyle border, ink the edges black and glue ¾" from the right edge. Trace ¼ of an 11" circle on a corner of green paper, ink the edges brown and glue to the lower left corner.
- Mat a 5"x7" photo on black cardstock with 1/8" borders and a 5/8" bottom border. Attach rick rack along the border. Glue the mat near the top right of the page. Mat a 4"x5" photo on black, glue overlapping the first photo.
- Journal on a 2" green circle, ink the edges and foam tape it on the rick rack border. Journal on a 5/8"x4¼" green strip and a 2"x2 1/2" green rectangle. Mat them on black cardstock. Fold a rick rack piece and glue to the top of the rectangle, glue the pieces as shown. Insert the remaining Great Big Brad™ into a pink sheer flower and into the pink tag. Add knotted rick rack to the top and attach to the page.
- Cut a 2" brown dot circle, ink the edges and foam tape to the bottom corner of the photo. Journal around the circle using the template and the next larger circle for alignment.