Click to view a larger image
- Place the unfolded box on a protected surface and mask the ends with Post-its®
- Stamp the “Thanks” stamp at the top and bottom of each rectangular section of the box. Let dry.
- Cut striped paper into 3/8” wide strips and glue them down the center of each rectangle, between the stamped borders. Repeat for all six sections. Assemble the box according to the directions.
- Use the knife to make a small cut on the left side of the box and secure a yellow and blue flower with an orange brad to the outside of the box.
- Cut a 1 1/4”x2” rectangle from swirl paper and stamp “Thanks a Bunch!” on it. Cut into a tag shape, mat with white cardstock, and then glue under the flowers as shown.