Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 4 1/2"x12" strip of the yellow swirl paper and ink the edges. Position the floral border paper with the border on the right side. Adhere the strip vertically to the paper, leaving a 1 3/4" border on the left side. Cut a 3 1/2"x9" rectangle of the pink striped paper and ink the edges. Overlap the yellow swirl paper as shown and attach to the page. Ink the edges of the page.
- Mat a 4"x6" photo with white cardstock. Mat two 3"x3" photos on one piece of white cardstock. Attach the photos to the page, as shown.
- Create a title with the "Tink" punch-outs and frame with the brackets. Adhere the title to the page using Zots™; attach the tink bracket with foam tape for added dimension.
- Attach flower punch-outs to the page with brads, as shown. Loop green ribbon and attach under the flowers for leaves. Attach more mini brads to the border, in the center of the flowers. Lightly sand the butterfly Brad Buddy™ and attach it with mini heart brads. Add motion to the butterfly by drawing a flight pattern in pen.
- Stamp "thinking of" and other sayings around the pictures, for journaling. Add swirls and stars stamps around the journaling, photos and punch-outs.