Click to view a larger image
- Cut the pastel striped paper to 9”x10” and tear one short edge. Roll the torn edge and apply black ink to all sides of the paper. Glue to the right side of the lavender border paper as shown.
- Use two of the loopy stamps and teal ink to make a border across the bottom of the striped paper as shown. Embellish the border with single stamped flower blossoms cut from white cardstock, colored with pencil and foam taped to the border.
- Mat the 4”x6” photo with pink cardstock, leaving a 1/16” wide border and adhere to the right side of the striped paper. Mat a 3”x4 1/2” photo with white cardstock glue at an angle as shown. Stamp two swirl stamps directly to the lower right corner of the photo. Secure the flowers using sparkle brads.
- Stamp two teal swirls at the upper left corner. Stamp a cluster of flowers at the center in black. Stamp another cluster in black onto white cardstock and cut out. Color with pencils and foam tape over the first stamped image. Secure two small pastel flowers with sparkle brads and another cluster of stamped flowers to the right of the small photo, as shown.
- Stamp “happy birthday” under the small photo and stamp a cluster of flowers in teal ink. Stamp another cluster in black onto white cardstock and cut out. Color and foam tape over the first stamped image.
- Stamp bugs in black ink directly to the page. Stamp again onto white cardstock and cut out. Color yellow and foam tape over the first image. Use the pen to draw antenna. Computer journal and print in blue onto the white cardstock. Cut into strips, ink the edges black and glue to the page.