Click to view a larger image
- Place a 2" square piece of metal over the section of the mold you wish to use, with the blue side up. Use the stump to impress the design, then use the refining ends of the wheel tools for detail.
- Remove metal from mold, and place on an acrylic mat. Smooth the edges of the metal and finish the refining as needed.
- Trim the metal to a 1 ¼" square with the design at the center. Sand the design to show the detail of the embossed areas in silver.
- Attach to the inside of the square necklace with adhesive, lightly pressing the corners in place. Add small pearls, as shown.
- Squeeze diamond glaze onto the center, allowing it to fill the rectangle to the top (Keep the nozzle beneath the surface of the glaze in the square to prevent bubbles. If you do get a bubble, simply touch your fingertip to it to remove it). Place flat to dry, at least overnight. Add chord.