- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Grapefruit black circles paper and 6¼"x2" Grapefruit striped paper. Cut ½" downward on the top edge of the striped paper, 2" from the right edge, then fold the top edge down at an angle on each side of the cut as shown. Glue to the black paper, aligning the lower edges. Glue centered on the cardstock, then wrap black ribbon across, ⅝" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue to the card front.
- Glue a doily to the front with ½" extending off the left edge and trim the excess. Follow the package directions to punch and assemble the swirl Tangerine flower papier tole piece, placing foam tape between the layers. Glue to the doily, offset as shown. Hold both ribbons together to make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Attach below the papier tole flower with tape.
- Punch out a ⅝" Grapefruit circle die-cut, remove the nibs, and use tape to attach to the bow center. Use the template to trace and cut squared Tag A from Grapefruit dark pink paper. Place with the tab at the bottom and stamp “WISH” near the tab with two dotted lines above it. Mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue to the top, ⅜" from the right edge, and trim the excess. Place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x2" Grapefruit striped paper and mat the long edges on Grapefruit black dotted paper with 1/16" borders. Glue across the center. Cut 4⅝"x3½" Grapefruit light pink dotted paper and mat on black dotted paper with 1/16" borders. Glue to the center. Punch out the Grapefruit 2¾" circle label, 2¼" orange label, 1" butterfly, and 1¼" open flower die-cuts and remove the nibs.
- Use the template to trace and cut rounded label A from Grapefruit black/pink dotted paper and mat on dark pink paper. Stamp “Happy Birthday” on the orange label and attach a 4" pink ribbon to each end. Foam tape the stamped label to the black label, then glue all the pieces as shown. Place a rhinestone in the flower center. To display the card, open it and tuck the lower front edge behind the candy striper on the inside.