- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and trim 1" off the lower front edge. Cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 6¼"x3¾" Grapefruit orange tapestry paper and glue centered on the front. Die cut the lattice from orange cardstock, then trim to 4½"x3". Glue to the lower front.
- Punch out the Tangerine papier tole border pieces. Assemble pieces 1, 3, and 5 with foam tape between the layers and assemble pieces 2 and 4 separately with foam tape. Glue the border along the lower front, extending below the edge. Glue the butterfly to the lattice’s upper right corner as shown.
- Punch out the 1¾" Grapefruit tag die-cut, remove the nibs, and stamp “Just for you” on it. Glue the tab to the border near the center, then place foam tape under the right end. Tie a pink bow and glue to the tag.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x2¾" black cardstock and glue along the lower edge. Cut 6¼"x2½" Grapefruit black circles paper and glue centered on the cardstock. Cut 4¼"x3½" Grapefruit orange circles paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered near the fold.
- Punch out the Grapefruit black/pink label and pink swirls die-cuts and remove the nibs. Stamp “Get well soon” on the label and punch a hole in each end. Attach a 4" orange ribbon to each hole, then glue the label and swirls as shown.
- Die cut an orange cardstock lattice. Cut two half-diamond strips off a short side of the lattice. Glue across the inside, ⅜" from the bottom, butting the ends together and trimming the excess. Repeat, cutting and gluing two more strips ¼" from the fold. Place the heart accent as shown.