- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with pink cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Grapefruit black circles paper. Glue one long edge of the doily to the paper along the right side, extending 2½" in from the edge and trim the excess. Punch a 7" border in Grapefruit black dotted paper and trim to ¾"x6¼". Glue along the right edge.
- Place the Dazzles™ border on the punched border, close to the right edge. Wrap ribbon across the paper, 3" from the top, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the front. Punch out the Tangerine papier tole circle pieces. Glue the largest to the front at the upper left, tucking it under the ribbon.
- Cut 2"x3½" Grapefruit dark pink paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders. Mat again on pink cardstock with ⅛" borders, then place the flowered bandage Dazzles™ in the center. Foam tape to the front, 1⅛" from the right edge. Place Dazzles™ “Get Well” in papier tole circle #2, then foam tape and glue it as shown. Tie a bow and glue just left of the pink rectangle, then place the pearls and blossom as shown.
- For the inside: Punch a 7" long border in Grapefruit dark pink paper, then trim to 3"x6½". Glue to the inside, aligning the straight edge with the card’s right edge. Glue one end of a doily in the lower right corner, extending upward 5" and inward 3½". Trim the excess. Punch a second black border as for the front and glue along the right edge. Place a Dazzles™ border near the right edge.
- Cut 3"x1⅜" Grapefruit black/pink dotted paper and mat on pink cardstock with 1/32" borders. Mat on black cardstock with 1/8" borders, then place “sending love” Dazzles™ in the center with a small flower at the upper right. Glue to the inside, then glue papier tole circle #3 over the lower right corner and place a Dazzles™ bandage across the upper left corner. Place a heart Dazzles™ on the circle center and pearls as shown.