- For the card front: Open the card and score the front 2½" from the long edge. Fold in a mountain fold, then flatten again. Close the card and turn it so the fold is at the top. Cut cardstock to cover the front, and distress the edges. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Grapefruit orange dotted paper and distress the edges.
- Cut 6¼"x1⅞" Grapefruit striped paper and distress the edges. Fold ⅜" down along the upper edge, then glue to the dotted paper, aligning the bottom edges. Glue centered on the black cardstock. Place glue on just the lower half of the card front and attach the constructed front to it, aligning the edges.
- Punch out the Grapefruit circles border, 1" butterfly, and 2¾" pink tag die-cuts and remove the nibs. Trim the border to fit across the striped paper and glue. Place a 3"x2¼" Dazzles™ bike on the front near the left edge. Back a flower bouquet Dazzles™ with Grapefruit orange/pink paper, a gift with light pink dotted paper, and the balloons with pink/black paper and dark pink paper and cut around the edges of each. Glue as shown.
- Place “delivering smiles” Dazzles™ on the tag, then foam tape it to the upper right. Foam tape the butterfly below the tag. Knot the ribbon and glue to the tag, then place the candy stripers and rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x1" Grapefruit pink/black paper and distress the edges. Mat the long edges on cardstock and distress the edges. Glue to the inside, ⅝" from the bottom. Punch out the 3½"x2⅞" Grapefruit label and ⅞" butterfly die-cuts and remove the nibs. Place “enjoy the ride” Dazzles™ on the label near the bottom and stamp “Happy Birthday” near the top.
- Glue the label to the inside, ¾" from the left edge and foam tape the butterfly ¼" from the right edge. Place the small bike Dazzles™ overlapping the label as shown. Back a gift with Grapefruit dark pink paper and glue to the label, then place the bling and candy striper as shown.