- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cut gray cardstock to cover the front. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Geometrics border paper with the border along the bottom and glue centered on the cardstock. Wrap ribbon around it, 1" from the bottom and tie in a bow 1½" from the left edge. Glue to the card front.
- Punch out the Geometrics papier tole starburst pieces. Follow the package directions to assemble with foam tape between the layers, but assemble in two motifs. For the first, use pieces 1, 3, and 5. For the second, use pieces 2, 4, and 6. Mat the first motif on gray cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on black cardstock with 1/32” borders. Foam tape to the front near the top.
- Use the template to trace and cut rounded Tag C from Geometrics green paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/32” borders. Stamp “Thanks” on it, then glue under the bow. Tie thread onto the large button and into a bow, then use tape to secure to the bow center. Knot two strands of thread onto the small button and attach to the starburst center.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x3" Geometrics green paper and mat the two long edges on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue 1⅝" from the bottom, aligning the left edges. Cut a 6½" strip of the Geometrics chevron paper, three stripes wide, and mat the long edges on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue next to the fold.
- Mat the second starburst motif from step 2 on gray cardstock with 1/32" borders and glue as shown. Use the template to trace and cut bracket Label F from Geometrics yellow paper and mat on black cardstock with very narrow borders. Stamp “you’re the BEST” and two swirls on it, then foam tape the label overlapping the starburst at the lower right.