- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Geometrics yellow paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 6½"x2¼" Geometrics black paper and mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue across the center front. Die cut a 4¾"x4" rectangle frame from cardstock and glue centered on the front.
- Punch out the papier tole banner pieces and assemble pieces 1, 3, 4, and 5 with foam tape between the layers. Set aside piece
- Glue the banner centered on the black strip as shown. Die cut a 2½"x1¾" rectangle from cardstock, then trim off the corners. Glue one cardstock corner in each card front corner, then place nailheads as shown.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with Geometrics blue/gray paper. Die cut a 4¾"x4" rectangle frame and back it with a 4"x3¼" Geometrics chevron paper. Glue centered on the inside. Mat papier tole piece 2 on cardstock with 1/32” borders and glue centered across the frame.
- Die cut the smallest frame from cardstock, back the center with Geometrics yellow paper, and stamp “happy father’s day” in the center. Foam tape to the center of the banner and place nailheads as shown.