- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cut Geometrics border paper to cover the front, placing the border at the bottom (set aside). Untwist 8" of cording and gently flatten. Glue across the paper, ½" from the bottom, gathering the ribbon so it’s 1" wide. Glue the ends to the back, then glue the paper to the card front.
- Die cut a 4¼" and a 2¼" bloom from blue cardstock. Die cut a 3¼" and 1½" bloom from yellow cardstock. Gently curl the petals with your finger or the edge of a bone folder. Stack largest to smallest and glue together. Glue to the front, next to the left edge.
- Untwist 14" of cording and gently flatten. Form a 2-loop bow and tie the center with thread, then notch the ends. Glue to the center of the first ribbon, angled as shown. Use the template to trace and cut rectangular Label C from yellow cardstock and mat on gray cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp “Thinking OF YOU” on it, then foam tape as shown.
- Use tape to secure a ⅝" yellow button to the bow center. Tie blue ribbon onto a ⅝" blue button, then secure to the flower center with tape. Place the rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5½"x3½" Geometrics black paper. Untwist 7" and 4" of cording. Flatten the long piece, then wrap it across the paper close to the bottom edge and glue the ends to the back. Mat the paper on black cardstock with 1/16" borders, then tie the 4" untwisted cording onto the first piece at the center. Glue the paper centered on the inside.
- Die cut a 3¼" and a 1½" bloom from blue cardstock and a 2¼" bloom from yellow cardstock. Curve the petals gently, then stack and glue together. Glue to the inside as shown. Use the template to trace and cut bracket Label F from blue cardstock. Stamp “so sorry for your loss” on the label, then mat on gray cardstock with very narrow borders and on yellow cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue as shown. Tie thread in a bow on a ⅜" yellow button and secure to the flower center with tape. Place rhinestones as shown.