- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with plum cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Batik pink paper and 2"x4¾" Batik purple damask paper. Mat the left long edge of the purple paper on aqua cardstock with a ¼" border, then trim with the scallop-edged scissors. Glue the purple paper to the pink paper, aligning the right edges. Glue the paper centered on the card front.
- Cut a ⅜"x4¾" strip off the Dazzles™ background edge and place near the left edge of the purple paper. Cut one Dazzles™ border to 4¾" and place vertically on the purple paper, 1⅛" from the right side. Cut another border to 6¼" and place horizontally across both papers, 1¼" from the top. Place the 2⅝"x4¼" and a ¾"x1" diamond Dazzles™ on aqua cardstock and cut around the edges. Place the two 1⅝"x1⅞" and the 1⅝"x1⅝" Dazzles™ on plum cardstock and cut out.
- Stack the small plum-backed Dazzle™ on the large aqua Dazzle™ with foam tape between, then foam tape the aqua diamond on top. Glue the two remaining plum Dazzles™ and foam tape the stacked Dazzles™ on the card as shown. Place the remaining Dazzles™ and the pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x4" Batik purple damask paper and 1½"x5" Batik pink paper. Cut a ⅛"x5" Dazzles™ background strip and place on the pink paper, ¼" from the left edge. Glue the papers as shown. Cut 6½"x¾" plum cardstock and mat both long edges on aqua cardstock with ¼" borders. Scallop the mats. Stamp “just because” in the center, then glue across the inside,1¼" from the bottom. Place the Dazzles™ and pearls as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Batik Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: plum, aqua
- Special Release Dazzles™ (Pink Mirror Stacked Flourishes used
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- 5mm ivory pearl stickers (link)
- 3mm ivory pearl stickers (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Scallop-edged scissors (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)