- For the card front: Trim the card to 5"x5", then turn with the fold at the top. Cut 4¾"x4¾" Sew Cute pink paper. Glue a small doily extending ½" off the left side, then trim off the excess. Glue the paper centered on the card.
- Trace and cut the small banner from Sew Cute striped paper, then print “New Little One” in blue ink on it. Mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders. Tie a 3" length of ⅛" wide pink grosgrain ribbon on a pink paper clip, then slip the paper clip on the end of the banner. Glue the banner extending left from the lower right paper edge, then place the Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x4¾" Sew Cute yellow paper and glue centered on the inside. With the large doily face down, fold 2½" up and crease. Turn over with the back face up. On the fold, measure 1¾" from each side edge. Fold the sides in and slightly upward and glue to secure. Turn over and you should have a wedge-shaped pocket. Glue ½" from the bottom.
- Trace and cut the large banner from Sew Cute striped paper, then print “Welcome to the world” in blue on it. Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Tie a 3" length of yellow/blue stitched grosgrain ribbon onto a pink paper clip, the clip the sentiment onto a gift card. Slip the card into the doily pocket, letting the banner extend over the front edge. Place the Dazzles™ as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sew Cute Paper Pack (link)
- Pink cardstock
- Special Release Dazzles™ (Glittered Birds & Bees used)
- Sew Cute Ribbon set (link)
- 4" round white paper doily (link)
- 6" round white paper doily (link)
- Heart Paper Clips (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)