- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with Roses in Harmony red paper. Ink the edges. Cut 1¾"x5" Roses in Harmony striped paper and ink the edges. Mat on red cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue vertically, 1⅛" from the left edge.
- Place the sheet of daisies Dazzles™ on the craft sheet. Squirt espresso ink and blending solution on an applicator pad, overlapping the inks. Press the ink onto the Dazzles™ sheet repeatedly to 'brown-down' the bright red color. Repeat until you like the shade.
- Place the stem Dazzles on the center of the striped paper, trimming as needed to fit. Place eight flower Dazzles™ on Roses in Harmony text paper and cut around the edges. Glue and foam tape six ¾"-2½" wide flowers in a row across the front as shown, then foam tape small flowers in the centers of the two largest flowers. Place leaf Dazzles™ next to the stem and largest flower.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3½" Roses in Harmony green paper and ink the edges. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 6½"x1¼" Roses in Harmony striped paper and ink the edges. Mat the long edges on red cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Ink the edges, then glue across the inside center.
- Place “happy birthday” Dazzles™ on the craft sheet and ink with raisin, then espresso inks. Place in the center of the striped paper as shown. Back four flower Dazzles™ with Roses in Harmony text paper and cut out. Glue and foam tape as shown. Place additional small flower Dazzles™ near the text flowers as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Roses in Harmony Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: red, brown
- Special Release Dazzles™ (Red Glitter Stacked Daisies used)
- Happy Birthday Greetings Dazzles™ Gold Glitter (link)
- Alcohol inks: Raisin, Espresso (link)
- Alcohol Ink Blending Solution (link)
- Ink Applicator & Felt Pads (link)
- Craft Sheet (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)