- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with Enchanted Moments brown floral paper. Cut 2½"x6½" Enchanted Moments purple paper with the lace at the bottom. Mat the long sides on cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue centered vertically on the front. Place a flower border Dazzles™ horizontally, 1⅛" from the bottom.
- Trace and cut a 3½" inner label from Enchanted Moments blue paper. Stamp “too much of a good thing…” on the right end, then mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place the Dazzles™ as shown on the label, then foam tape it to the lower right. Place the remaining butterfly Dazzles™ on the purple strip as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4¼"x5¾" Enchanted Moments blue paper with the design in the lower right corner and mat on Enchanted Moments purple paper with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Trace and cut a 3"x4" vintage label from Enchanted Moments purple paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Stamp “you are very special” and “sending you a hug” on the lower left as shown. Place the remaining Dazzles™ as shown, then glue to the blue paper near the top.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Enchanted Moments Paper Pack (link)
- Ivory cardstock (link)
- Special Release Dazzles™ (Purple Glitter Butterfly used)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- Easy Vintage Labels template (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)