- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut the following from Handmade Memories papers: 4"x3" pink, 4"x1½" striped, 2"x3" brown, 2"x1½" green. Glue them to the card front as shown, then stitch around the edge of each paper. (I stitched right onto the card, but you can stitch them to another paper, then glue it to the front if you don't want stitching to show on the inside.)
- Trace and cut a 3"x4" vintage label from Handmade Memories tan paper. Place a lavender Dazzles™ border near the left long edge, trimming the ends. Mat the label on cardstock with 1/16" borders.
- Place a large dragonfly on Handmade Memories pink paper and a small dragonfly on brown paper, then cut out. Glue to the label as shown, then foam tape the label ¾" from the left edge. Back two double-flower Dazzles™ with Handmade Memories brown paper, a single flower with green, and a single flower with pink. Glue to the corners as shown. Place the remaining swirl and jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x3" Handmade Memories pink paper and stamp “happy birthday to you” in the center. Mat on cardstock, then glue to the inside, ¼" from the right edge. Cut 1½"x5" Handmade Memories green paper and mat the long edges on Handmade Memories brown paper with ⅛" borders. Glue vertically ⅛" from the left edge. Place the lavender Dazzles™ border sections on it as shown.
- Back a large dragonfly, a large flourish, and a small swirl Dazzles™ with Handmade Memories brown paper. Glue to the sentiment, then place the small dragonfly and jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Handmade Memories Paper Pack (link)
- Soft brown cardstock
- Special Release Dazzles™ (Pearl Green Dragonflies, Mirror Lavender Swirls used)
- Pink Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Birthday Greetings stamp set (link)
- Easy Vintage Labels template (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Sewing Machine (link)
- White thread
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)