- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut green cardstock to cover the front and insert the brads in a vertical row in the upper right corner. Glue the cardstock to the front. Cut 2¾"x6⅛" Kaleidoscope green/pink circles paper and mat the right long edge on brown cardstock with a ¼" border. Trim with the scallop-edged scissors, then glue the paper near the left edge as shown.
- Cut 4⅜"x2⅝" Kaleidoscope green paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Stamp “thinking of you” in the upper right corner, then place the fern Dazzles™ as shown. Glue to the front near the bottom. Trace and cut a circle from Kaleidoscope brown circles paper and mat on pink cardstock with a ⅛" border. Scallop the mat and glue the circle near the left edge, slipping it under a fern as shown.
- Place the large flower section of a Dazzles™ on Kaleidoscope pink paper and the leaves on the mirror green Dazzles™ backing. Cut around the edges. Repeat with a small flower branch, then glue to the circle as shown. Back a hummingbird Dazzles™ with brown cardstock and glue as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 3½"x4⅞" Kaleidoscope ledger paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Stamp “heartfelt condolences” near the right edge as shown. Mat on Kaleidoscope green/pink circles paper with ¼" borders, then on green cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue centered on the inside and place Dazzles™ as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Kaleidoscope Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: soft green, coral, dark brown
- Special Release Dazzles™ (Pearl Green Ferns, Mirror Green Hummingbirds used)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- 3 gold round mini brads
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Scallop-edged scissors (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)