- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Winter Delights blue snowflakes paper. Knot a 6" ribbon 1½" from one end, then glue it to the paper with the knot near the bottom, ⅜" from the right edge. Glue the ribbon ends to the back, then glue the paper centered on the front.
- Cut 4¾"x4⅝" Winter Delights green paper, then punch a partial circle from the right edge, punching 2" into the paper. Cut 3⅜"x¾" Winter Delights striped paper and mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place the pearl border Dazzles™ in the center and trim the ends. Glue across the green paper, 1" from the bottom and trim the right edge even with the punched edge. Glue the paper to the card near the left end.
- Place the large ball ornament Dazzles™ on cardstock and cut out. Place the 1½" blue snowflake Dazzles™ on Winter Delights blue dots paper and cut out. Foam tape the snowflake to the center of the ornament, then glue the ornament in the open circle as shown. Place a small sparklet in the center. Knot a 2" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the ornament top.
- For the inside: Cut 5½"x4" Winter Delights green paper with the design along the bottom and glue centered on the inside. Place the vellum sentiment as shown, then secure with two snowflake Dazzles™ corners. Cut a blue Dazzles™ border into a 2⅝" and a 3¼" piece. Place the border pieces as shown, with the longer border near the bottom. Place a tiny gold Dazzles™ star on each corner Dazzles™.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Winter Delights Paper Pack (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Special Release Dazzles™ (Pearl Gold Ornaments, Blue Glitter Snowflakes used)
- Holidays & Events Quick Quotes (link)
- Crystal Sparklets (link)
- 12" of ¼" wide metallic white ribbon (link)
- 3" circle punch (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)