- For the card front: Open the card and score ½" right of the center score line. Score ½", 1", and 1½" left of the center score line. Accordion-fold on all the score lines. On the outside, use tape to secure the folds, creating a card with pop-up sections on the inside. Cut Confetti Cake black paper to cover the front and glue the glittered half-circle butterfly note to it, aligning the right edges. Glue the end of a 12" ribbon to the left back edge and wrap it to the front. Glue the paper to the card front, then trim the right corners with the punch.
- Punch out the Confetti Cake die cuts shown for the front and remove the nibs. Tuck the black ornament under and over the ribbon, then glue the ribbon to the card front. Glue the pink bracket, “celebrate” and pink starburst circle die cuts as shown. Foam tape a star to the circle and one to the black ornament. Place the corner and jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside, page 1: Glue the bracket note to the first pop-up section. Place a 1¾" and a 2" medallion on white paper and cut out. Glue a blue starburst die cut in the center of the smaller medallion. Cut out a Confetti Cake blank label and print the sentiment on it. Glue the medallions and sentiment as shown. Glue the cupcake and star die cuts and place the jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside, page 2: Glue the blue scalloped note to the pop-up section. Back 2⅛", 1¾", and 1⅛" medallion Dazzles™ with paper and print another label with the sentiment. Glue the medallions, sentiment, and die cuts as shown.
- For the inside back: Glue a 9" ribbon to the inside back, aligning it with the front ribbon. Cover the inside with Confetti Cake yellow dots paper, then round the right corners. Glue a ticket note centered on the inside. Back the 3" open medallion a 1", and a 1¼" medallion with paper. Print the sentiment on a blank label, then glue it so the left edge is tucked under the 3" medallion as shown. Glue the remaining medallions and die cuts, and place jewel and corner Dazzles™ as shown. Close the card and tie the ribbons.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Confetti Cake Artful Card Kit (link)
- White paper
- Butterflies Journaling Notes (link)
- Special Release Dazzles (Blue Glitter Medallion used)
- Gold Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- 20" of ⅝" wide dark pink satin ribbon (link)
- ½" corner rounder punch (link)
- Stylus (link) or scoring tool
- ½" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)