- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and trim to a 5" square. Cover the front with pink cardstock. Cut 4¾"x4¾" Sorbet yellow paper and 4¾"x1⅝" Sorbet pink paper. Glue the pink paper to the yellow paper, aligning the lower edges, then glue centered on the front. Punch a 6" scalloped border in pink cardstock, then trim to 5"x½". Glue as shown.
- Place the Dazzles™ goldfish bowl on white cardstock and cut around the Dazzles™ edges. Color with the pens, using CR3 for the fish, LG2 for the grass, TN1 for the sand, and BT3 for the bubbles. Color the gift with IB1 and ribbon with LY1. Color the balloons with PP2, IB1, LY1, and LG2.
- Punch out a Sorbet pink swirl die-cut and remove the nibs. Glue to the front at the lower left and glue the fishbowl sitting on top. Place “Best Fishes” Dazzles™ on the upper right and stripers rounds on the swirl as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4⅛"x3¾" Sorbet dotted paper and mat on pink cardstock with 1/16" borders. Punch a 5" border in pink cardstock and trim to 4⅜"x½". Glue to the paper, ½" from the top. Punch out the Sorbet green tag die-cut and remove the nibs. Place “Fishing you a happy Birthday” Dazzles™ on it.
- Wrap ribbon around the paper, bring the ends up through the tag hole, and knot. Shift the tag to ¾" from the left edge and glue the tag in place. Trim the ribbon ends and glue the paper to the inside. Place the fish Dazzles™ on white cardstock and cut out. Color the fish with CR3 and the hat with IB1 and LG2. Glue as shown.
Click here for the Spark saver!