- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cover with brown cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Espresso brown tapestry paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 5"x1⅝" Espresso striped paper and mat the upper edge on brown cardstock with a 1/16" border. Punch a 6" scalloped border in brown cardstock, then trim to 5"x1" and glue as a mat along the lower edge of the striped paper. Glue to the front, 1⅞" from the top.
- Cut 2⅝"x4⅞" Espresso tan tapestry paper and mat on tan cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue ½" from the right edge. Punch out the Espresso 5½" keyhole plate die-cut, keeping the inner section intact and punching out the 1" keyhole, and remove the nibs. Foam tape to the tan rectangle. Cut out the Espresso “Just a little HELLO” label and mat on tan cardstock with 1/32" borders.
- Cut out an Espresso blank small brown label and punch out a blank tan label, remove the nibs, and cut each in half. Glue and foam tape the greeting to the front, gluing two blank label halves under the left end as shown. Punch out an Espresso 1¼" key die-cut, remove the nibs, and glue to the greeting. Place pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 1¼"x6½" Espresso light brown paper and glue at the fold. Cut 4"x4½" Espresso brown border paper and glue with the border along the right edge. Punch out the Espresso die-cuts shown and remove the nibs.
- Cut the border die-cut to 6½" and glue along the left edge of the brown paper. Cut out the sentiment and glue the half-labels from step 3 extending from the lower right corner. Glue the remaining die-cuts, foam tape the sentiment, and place three pearls as shown.