- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Espresso brown tapestry paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 6½"x2¾" Espresso dark brown paper and mat the long edges on gold paper with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the front.
- Place the Dazzles™ border across the brown strip center, trimming to fit. Place the 3" Dazzles™ car on Espresso tan tapestry paper and cut out. Glue to the center front. Punch out the Espresso ticket frame die-cut, remove the nibs, and foam tape around the car. Cut out the Espresso “Birthday WISHES” label and mat on gold paper with 1/32" borders. Glue to the lower right corner, trimming off the right end.
- Place a ½" Dazzles™ sign on Espresso tan paper, cut out, and glue to the greeting’s left end. Punch out a 1¼" brown key and ⅜" circle die-cuts and remove the nibs. Foam tape the die-cuts and place nailheads as shown. Knot a 5” ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the frame on the upper left.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x5" Espresso brown swirls paper and mat the 5" edges on gold paper with 1/16" borders. Mat again on cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue to the center. Punch out the 4½"x2¾" Espresso tan label, remove the nibs, and glue to the center. Cut out a large blank label and mat on gold paper with 1/16" borders. Place “You’re a classic” Dazzles™ on it, then foam tape to the label.
- Punch out the Espresso die-cuts shown and remove the nibs. Glue and foam tape in a cluster to the greeting and label as shown. Back a ⅜" Dazzles™ sign on Espresso tan paper, then glue it and a tiny star among the die-cuts as shown. Place the 3⅛" Dazzles™ car on Espresso tan tapestry paper, cut out, and glue to the lower left. Place nailheads as shown.