- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with tan cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Espresso dark brown paper and 1"x6¼" Espresso striped paper. Glue the striped paper along the left edge of the brown paper, then glue them centered on the front.
- Punch out the Espresso tan border and 3⅜"x3" oval die-cuts and remove the nibs. Glue the oval to the lower front, ½" from the bottom and right edges. Trim the border to 6¼", then glue along the right edge of the striped paper. Place a Dazzles™ border along the die-cut border’s straight edge.
- Cut out the Espresso “Get Well Soon” tag and glue to the border, ¾" from the top. Place a tiny flower Dazzles™ on the star, then knot a 4” ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the tag. Place the teacup Dazzles™ on Espresso dark brown paper and cut out. Glue to the oval and place three tiny heart Dazzles™ in the steam.
- Place a ¾" flower and two tiny flower Dazzles™ on Espresso papers, cut out, and glue to the saucer as shown. Place a rhinestone on the large flower, the teacup flower, and the tag flower as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 3¾"x4½" Espresso tan tapestry paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the inside. Punch out the Espresso brown swirl and 3⅞"x2½" label die-cuts and remove the nibs. Place “Feel better friend” Dazzles™ on the label, then glue the die-cuts and place rhinestones as shown.