- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Espresso tan tapestry paper and glue centered on the front. Punch out the 5"x4" Espresso label frame die-cut and remove the nibs. Place on the front, ⅜" from the bottom, and lightly trace the window opening. Remove the frame.
- Open the card, place on the cutting mat, and use the knife to cut just outside the traced line for a window in the front. Glue the frame to the card front, aligning the windows. Wrap brown ribbon around the right end and knot near the window. Punch out the Espresso hinge, 1¼" star, 1" clock hand die-cuts and remove the nibs. Glue the hinges at the top as shown.
- Cut out the Espresso “with love” tag and “thank you” label. Glue the tag below the ribbon knot with the star above it and the clock hand on the tag, pointing to the lower left. Punch out the Espresso ¾" star and ⅜" circle die cuts and remove the nibs. Foam tape the greeting at the lower left, tucking the star under the left end and foam taping the circle at the right end.
- Use tape to attach a ⅜", ⅝", and the flower button to the front as shown. Tie a bow with two strands of thread and glue to the large button. Hold two threads together and knot, trim the ends, then glue to the flower button. Repeat for the ⅜" button.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x3½" Espresso brown swirls paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap white ribbon around it and knot on the lower right. Glue centered on the inside. Cut out Espresso large blank and “I appreciate everything…” labels. Punch out the 1½" watch die-cut and remove the nibs. Glue the blank label and watch as shown, tucking the label under the ribbon. Foam tape the sentiment to the center.
- Punch out Espresso ¾" star, ⅝" star, and ⅜" circle die-cuts and remove the nibs. Glue in a cluster extending from under the ribbon knot, placing foam tape behind the smaller star. Attach the remaining button to the watch, then knot thread as before and glue to the button center.