Click to view a larger image
- Place the fold of the card on the left; cut a 4 ¾” x6 3/8” piece of striped paper (stripes running vertically). Wrap with yellow ribbon, securing the ends glued to the card front. Glue the paper to the card front.
- Place the yellow grosgrain ribbon on your work surface; secure the ends in place with tape. Place one border from the Medallion Dazzles™ on the ribbon. Cut into three pieces, varying from 2” long to 2 ½” long. Trim the ends at an angle.
- Place the large star Dazzle™ on yellow texture paper and trim around the outline of the star shape. Cut two 3/8”-wide strips, one strip measuring 2 ¼” long and one 3” long. Cut a 2 ½”x3 ¾” piece of white cardstock and arrange the strips as shown, alternating ribbon and paper.
- Mat on light green texture paper, then again on white cardstock. Center on the card front as shown and add the “celebrate” cut-out.
- Layer a yellow mini Brad Buddy™ on and orange flower and secure to the bargello focal point as shown.