Click to view a larger image
- Place the fold of the card at the left; cut a 4 ¾” x6 3/8” piece of green woven paper and glue to the center.
- Cut a 2 ½”-wide strip of yellow vellum and attach down the center of the card front, placing adhesive only in the center of the card where it will be covered up.
- Place the large heart Dazzle™ on yellow vellum. Place one of the smaller hearts on green woven paper. Cut the yellow vellum into ¾”-wide strips; cut the green woven paper to ¼”-wide strips.
- Cut a 4 7/8” x 41/2” piece of light green texture paper and mat on white cardstock. Align the strips as shown in the diagram. Tip: To glue the vellum strips, apply glue stick lightly to the entire back of the vellum strip.
- Insert green brads in the corners of the paper. Wrap with gold metallic thread, as shown.
- Layer a yellow flower with a green mini Brad Buddy™ and green brad. Attach to the center of the bargello piece as shown.
- Attach the matted bargello piece to the center of the card front.