Click to view a larger image
- Place the fold of the card on the left and cover the card front with dark purple paper. Ink the edges black. Cut a 2 ½”-wide strip of black glimmer paper and attach a border Dazzle™ 1 ¼” from the bottom; glue the black glimmer vertically on the card front. Add a gold Dazzle™ accent at each corner of the card front.
- Place the medallion with 14 points on purple paper; place the medallion with 6 rounded points on the cream glimmer. Cut nine ¼”-wide purple strips. Cut nine ¼”-wide strips of glimmer.
- Cut a 3” square of white cardstock and cover with a light layer of glue. Position the strips as shown, starting first with a long purple strip vertically on the left, then placing a long glimmer strip horizontally at the bottom. Keep adding strips as shown in the diagram placement. Note: As you work your way toward the top right, you’ll have strips extending past the cardstock—that’s fine. After you layer all the cut strips, snip off the excess pieces and use them as well.
- Cut the cardstock piece to 2 ½” square and mat on black glimmer.
- Mat again on cream glimmer, leaving a 1 ¼” border at the bottom; tear the bottom edge. Tie a knot in purple ribbon and wrap around the border, securing the ends at the back with clear tape.
- Mat on light purple paper and ink the edges. Add to the card front.