Click to view a larger image
- 1. Place the fold of the card on the left; cut a 4 ¾” x6 3/8” piece of pink diamonds paper and glue to the center.
- Place the silver medallion with 14 “spokes” on light pink paper. Place the large oval on dark pink paper. Trim each shape into a square or rectangle, cutting closely around the sticker. Punch 9 light pink circles and 8 dark pink circles.
- Cut a 5 ¼” x 2 7/8” piece of white cardstock and attach the circles, alternating light and dark pink. Attach a small pink flower with a pink brad instead of a pink circle in the second row from the top.
- Mat on pink linen paper, leaving a 7/8” border at the bottom. Mat again on with cardstock. Wrap the bottom edge with a knotted piece of pink ribbon; secure the ends of the ribbon to the back of the cardstock with clear tape.
- Center on the card front.