Click to view a larger image
- Place the fold of the card at the left; cut a 4 ¾” x6 3/8” piece of light orange texture paper, add a Dazzle™ border ¾” from the right and trim the ends. Glue the paper to the center of the card front.
- Place the large oval Dazzle™ on light orange texture paper. Place the medium oval Dazzle™ on dark orange paper. Add the Dazzle™ corners and accent pieces around the edges of the medium Dazzle™.
- Punch 4 dark orange squares and 3 light orange squares. Mat one dark orange square on white cardstock.
- Cut a 5 ¼”x 2 ¾” piece of cream glimmer paper. Arrange the punched squares as shown, alternating light and dark orange, and leaving a 1 ¼” border on the bottom. Use foam tape to attach the fourth dark orange square to the top, as shown.
- Tie a knot in a piece of orange ribbon and wrap around the border on the bottom, securing the ends of the ribbon to the back of the paper with clear tape. Punch a hole in the center of the knot and insert an orange brad. Glue to the front of the card.