- For the card front: Trim the card to 5"x5", then turn with the fold on the left and cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 4 3/4"x4 3/4" Color Me™ lace paper from one corner of the sheet. Use the eye shadow applicator to color the curving edge of the lace gold, then use a cosmetic sponge to ink the remainder of the lace. Wipe off the excess ink with a paper towel, then glue centered on the card.
- Cut 5/8"x4 3/4" gold paper and mat the long edges on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut out the 3 7/8" Color Me™ label and stamp “hope & peace” with black in the center. Mat on gold paper with 1/16" borders, then punch a hole in the left end.
- Cut a 4" and 6" ribbon length, then tie one end of each together. Thread the longer ends through the hole in the label and pull the knot to the hole. Glue the long ends to the gold strip, placing the label hole 1 1/2" from the upper edge. Glue the ribbon ends to the back, then glue the strip and foam tape the label to the card as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 4"x4" Color Me™ lace with the curved edge along the left. Color the lace gold as before, wipe off, then mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside near the fold. Trace and cut a tag from white cardstock. Cut a 3 1/4"x1" Color Me™ lace paper, ink gold, then mat one long edge on gold paper with 1/16" border. Glue to the tag along one long edge and trim the excess. Stamp “heartfelt condolences” in the white area with black ink. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16", then glue as shown. Knot a 3" ribbon and glue to the tag.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Ebony Color Me™ Sampler Pack (link)
- Hammered Gold paper (link)
- Cardstock: black, white (link)
- 14" of ½" wide black swirls sheer ribbon (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- Metallic gold pigment ink pad (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- ⅛" hole punch (link)
- Foam eye shadow applicator, cosmetic sponge, paper towels
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)