- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6 1/4"x4 3/4" Color Me™ damask paper and glue centered on the front. From the Color Me™ stripe paper, cut a 6 1/4" long piece of the text stripe. Glue ivory tulle to the back, along the lower long edge, folding the ends under. On the front of the strip, glue the trim over the lower edge, wrapping and gluing the ends to the back. Cut 6 1/4"x 1/4" black glitter paper and glue to the strip near the upper edge. Foam tape the strip to the front, placing the tulle even with the lower card edge.
- Trace and cut a 3"x4" vintage label from black glitter paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut out the 2 5/8" Color Me™ lacy label with a 1/16" white edge. Stamp “birthday wishes” on the label, then glue it to the glitter label. Foam tape to the front, 5/8" from the left edge. Tie a bow with trim, then glue it to the label and place a flower below it as shown.
- For the inside: Trace and cut a 2"x3 1/4" inner label from cardstock and stamp “it’s nice to have a friend…” on it. Cut a 4"x5" vintage label from black glitter paper, glue the stamped label in the center, then glue both to the inside.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Ebony Color Me™ Sampler Pack (link)
- POW Glitter Paper set #2 (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- 14" of ⅛" wide white/black stitched trim
- Pleated Tulle trim (link)
- White Satin Stitched Flower stickers (link)
- Birthday Greetings stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)