- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with coral cardstock. Cut the corner design from Color Me™ flowers paper to 4 3/4"x6 1/4". Use the pink pens to color the roses and green pens for the leaves and stems. For the blossoms, I used PP1 for the lightest color, PP3 for the medium color, and PP5 for shading. For the stems, I used DG2 for the light tones and DG4 for shading.
- Mat the colored flowers on black cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the front. Cut out a Color Me™ butterfly and use all the pink pens to color it. Glue the body in place, then slip foam tape under the wings.
- For the inside: Cut a 6 1/2" section of the Color Me™ border and ink it pink, shading it light-to-dark as shown. Glue along the right edge. Cut out the 4 1/4" Color Me™ flower label. Ink the flowers as for the front, then use PP5 to ink the two borders on the tag. Stamp “you make me smile” and a small heart. Color the heart with PP5, then glue the label as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Ebony Color Me™ Sampler pack (link)
- Cardstock: black (link), coral
- Pinks Spectrum Noir pen set (link)
- Greens Spectrum Noir pen set (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)