- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6 1/4"x4 3/4" Color Me™ flourish paper and place on the craft sheet. Spread gold ink over the paper, using a sponge so the indented places on the sheet are inked. Cure with the heat tool for a couple minutes, allowing it to melt the raises surfaces. When cool, wipe off the excess ink, then mat on gold paper with 1/32" borders. Twist a 9" tulle length in the center, then glue the twist to the paper, 2" from the top. Wrap and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the card.
- Cut out the Color Me™ butterfly tag and flourish label and ink both with gold. Wipe off the ink without heat setting. Mat each on gold paper with1/32" borders. Glue the tag 5/8" from the left edge, slipping it under the tulle. Stamp “thinking of you” in brown on the label, then foam tape it over the tulle, 1 5/8" from the left edge. Place a pearl on the left end.
- To make the roses: Cut a 23" tulle length and fold in half lengthwise. Pinch it 3" from the right end, then roll the right end to the left a complete turn. Hold secure. Begin folding the left long end backward close to the rolled section. Continue rolling the right end to the left as you fold the left end back again and again (see drawings). When you've rolled all but a 3" tail on the left end, bring it down to hold together with the right tail.
- Use the glue gun to carefully glue the rose base, secure the shape. Trim the ends at an angle, then glue the rose over the right label end with the ends angled downward. Use a 12" tulle length, folded in thirds, to make a smaller rose. Glue it above the first with the ends angled upward as shown. Glue pearls to the flower centers.
- For the inside: Cut a 6 1/2"x3 1/2" Color Me™ flourish paper, ink gold, and heat set. Wipe off the excess, then mat the long edges on gold paper with 1/16" borders. Twist a 9" tulle length and glue it across the paper, gluing the ends to the back. Stamp the large circle in gold on cardstock and cut out. Foam tape over the tulle center. Cut out the Color Me™ swirls label, ink the border gold, and wipe off. Stamp “happy anniversary” in brown, then mat on gold paper with 1/32" borders. Glue to the circle center.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Glossy Color Me™ Sampler pack (link)
- Hammered Gold paper (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- White tulle (link)
- 10mm ivory pearl stickers (link)
- Stamp & Punch stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Metallic Gold ink pad (link)
- Heat tool (link)
- Glue gun (link)
- Craft Sheet (link)
- Cosmetic sponges, paper towels
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)