- For the card front: Open the card and cut to 9¾"x6¼". Place it horizontally and score at 3¼" and 6½" from the left edge. Fold the 3¼" score in a mountain fold and the 6½" score in a valley fold, creating an S-fold card. Cover the first panel with teal cardstock. Cut 3"x6" Rosemary & Thyme pink floral paper and glue centered on the front.
- Die cut two flourishes from green cardstock. Glue one in the lower left corner. Punch out the magnolia blossoms and stack with foam tape between the three largest layers. Glue the fourth layer on top, then glue the flower in the lower left corner as shown. Punch out and assemble daisy pieces 2, 3, and 4 with foam tape and glue just above the magnolia.
- Cut the side branches off the second flourish and glue one to extend above the pink flower on the left and the second between the two flowers. Punch out #4 and #5 of the patterned daisy and assemble, then glue as shown. Cut out one of the magnolia finished look samples and glue at the lower right.
- Die cut a 1½" square from Rosemary & Thyme pink dotted paper, turn on point, and stamp “For someone Special” on it. Cut out a daisy finished look sample and glue below the sentiment, then glue the square on the front at the upper right. Place crystals and rhinestones as shown.
- For the second panel: Cover the panel with cardstock, then cut 3"x6" Rosemary & Thyme teal tiles paper and glue to the center. Die cut a 2" square from teal cardstock and stamp “The more candles…” on it. Glue to the panel center.
- For the third panel: Cover the panel with teal cardstock, then cut 3"x6" Rosemary & Thyme teal striped paper and glue to the center. Die cut a 2¾" square from teal cardstock and stamp “Happy Birthday” on the bottom center. Glue to the panel, ⅞" from the top.
- Die cut two flourishes from green cardstock and cut one into two branches. Punch out the daisy #1 and #5 pieces and cut out a daisy finished look sample. Foam tape the sample onto #1, then glue it and the flourish halves to the sentiment at the upper right as shown. Trim a branch off the second flourish and glue to extend above the flower. Glue the #5 flower to the left and place rhinestones as shown.