- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and trim to 6¼"x5". Cover the front with teal cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Rosemary & Thyme blue floral paper and glue centered on the front. Draw teal stitches around the edge. Cut 6"x1¼" Rosemary & Thyme yellow tiles paper and mat the long edges on green cardstock with 1/32" borders. Draw tan stitches along the edges, then glue to the front, 1⅛" from the bottom.
- Follow the template directions to create two Dresden patches from Rosemary & Thyme yellow/blue flowers and green dotted papers. Cut two Rosemary & Thyme blue dotted center circles and glue. Draw teal and green stitches as shown. Mat each patch on green cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue to the front, one on each end of the center strip.
- Use Rosemary & Thyme teal tiles and yellow houndstooth papers to create a hexagon patch, then cut a hexagon center from green dotted paper. Glue the center in place, then draw tan, teal, and green stitches as shown. Mat on teal cardstock with 1/32" borders, then foam tape between the Dresden patches, 1⅝" from the bottom.
- Thread narrow ribbon on the ½" buttons and use tape to attach one to each Dresden patch. Attach the ⅝" button to the center patch, then tie a ribbon bow and glue to the button.
- For the inside: Cut 3½"x2" Rosemary & Thyme yellow houndstooth paper and mat the long edges on green cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp “Friend to FRIEND” near the upper edge, ⅝" from the left end. Stamp “Heart to HEART” near the lower edge, 1⅝" from the left end. Draw tan stitches on the long edges, then glue to the inside, centered on the left edge.
- Cut 3"x3⅜" Rosemary & Thyme blue/green flowers paper and mat on teal cardstock with 1/32" borders. Draw teal stitches on the edges, then glue to the inside against the right edge. Knot one end of the plaid ribbon and glue the knot under “friend.” Glue the other end to the center of the flowered paper.
- Use Rosemary & Thyme yellow/blue flowers and teal tiles papers to create a Sawtooth star patch. Mat on teal paper with 1/32" borders, then cut and glue a teal dotted paper circle center in place. Draw tan and teal stitches as shown, then glue centered on the flowered paper. Thread a button with ribbon and attach to the circle center.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)
- Rosemary & Thyme 6"x6" Paper Pack (link)
- Heart to Heart stamp set (link)
- Paper Patchwork template (link)
- Painted Flowers ribbon set: ⅛" wide yellow grosgrain ribbon (link)
- Geometrics ribbon set: ⅜" wide blue/green plaid ribbon (link)
- Cardstocks: teal, avocado green (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Acrylic stamping blocks (link)
- 1/4" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- Yellow buttons: two ½" round, one ⅝" round, one ⅜" square
- Fine line markers: teal, tan, green