- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and trim to 6¼"x5". Cut purple cardstock to cover the front (set aside). Cut 6"x4¾" Rosemary & Thyme teal flourishes paper and glue centered on the purple cardstock. Wrap ribbon ¾" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue to the panel to the card.
- Cut 2½"x4¼" Rosemary & Thyme pink flourishes paper and mat on purple cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue to the front, ⅜" from the right edge, slipping it under the ribbon. Punch out the 3⅜"x2¾" Fresh Cut ivory label and the 3⅜" teal circle die-cuts and remove the nibs. Stamp “hello Friend” on the label, then glue both overlapped as shown.
- Using teal, pink, purple, and yellow Rosemary & Thyme papers, stamp 10 various flowers and cut each out. Stamp two small butterflies on pink paper and cut out. Glue and foam tape seven flowers left of the label, overlapping them as shown. Glue and foam tape three flowers to the label on the lower right and the butterflies as shown. Knot a 3" ribbon, notch the ends, and glue as shown. Place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6"x3" Rosemary & Thyme teal striped paper and mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside center. Punch out the 4⅜"x4" label and remove the nibs. Back it with Rosemary & Thyme tan flourishes paper and trim the excess. Stamp “be Happy” in the center, then glue to the inside center.
- Repeat the stamping and cutting process for two more flower clusters, gluing five flowers on the lower left and six on the upper right. Stamp and cut out two pink butterflies and glue as shown. Place pink rhinestones on the butterflies and black rhinestones on two flowers as shown.