- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. For the panel: Cut 4¾"x6¼" cardstock. Cut 4⅝"x4¼" Rosemary & Thyme pink circles paper and glue to the cardstock near the top. Cut 4⅝"x2" Rosemary & Thyme pink dotted paper and glue to the cardstock near the bottom. Cut 4⅝"x¾" Rosemary & Thyme pink flourishes paper and mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue 1¼" from the bottom.
- Center the iris folding template flower on the pink circles section and trace the petals. Remove the template and place the paper on the cutting mat. Cut out the windows with the knife. Follow the directions on the iris-folding template to fill each petal window with folded strips, using ¾"x6" strips of Rosemary & Thyme purple houndstooth, pink tiles, and pink flourishes papers.
- Cut five 1"x1" squares of Rosemary & Thyme pink dotted paper and tape one over each window opening. Trim off any excess paper or tape ends along the edge of the cardstock. Wrap ribbon across the flourishes strip near the lower edge and glue the ends to the back. Foam tape the constructed panel centered on the card front.
- Punch out petunia #3 and glue to the iris-folded flower center. Cut out a daisy finished look flower and foam tape to the center. Make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Attach to the ribbon near the right edge with tape. Use the tags template to trace and cut squared Tag D from Rosemary & Thyme pink tiles paper, then cut ½" off the end. Stamp “Thinking OF YOU” on it, mat on cardstock with 1/32” borders, then glue under the bow. Cut out a pink finished look flower and attach to the bow center with Ultra Clear tape. Place pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x2½" Rosemary & Thyme purple tiles paper and glue across the inside center. Cut two 5"x¾" Rosemary & Thyme pink circles papers. Punch two 6" borders in cardstock, then trim each to 5"x1¼". Glue a pink paper strip to the center of each, then glue along the upper and lower edges of the purple tiles paper.
- Use the tags template to trace and cut rounded Label A from Rosemary & Thyme purple houndstooth paper and rectangular Label B from pink dotted paper. Mat each on cardstock with 1/32" borders, then stamp “Get well soon” on the pink label. Glue the purple label to the tiles paper, ¾" from the left edge, then foam tape the pink label on top.
- Punch out patterned daisy #1 and #3 and sponged petunia #
- Foam tape the petunia onto the large daisy, then glue the small daisy on top. Cut out a purple finished look flower and glue to the center, then glue the flower to the large label at the upper right. Knot a 3" ribbon and glue to the pink label’s right end, then place the pearls as shown.
Click here for the Scoop saver!