- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top. Cut a 5" square of Red Velvet red dotted paper and glue centered on the front. Cut two ¾"x5" Red Velvet dark brown flourishes paper and glue one along each side edge. Center the iris-folding template’s pinwheel design on the card front and lightly trace the large triangles. Remove the template, open the card, and place on the cutting mat. Use the knife and ruler to cut out the triangle windows.
- Follow the directions on the iris-folding template to fill each triangle window with folded strips, using ¾"x6" strips of Red Velvet red/green floral, red flourishes, and red/tan houndstooth papers. Cut four 1"x1" red cardstocks and tape one to the back, covering each window opening. Trim any excess tape and strips along the card edges.
- Use the iris-folding template to trace and cut four small triangles from Red Velvet dark brown flourishes paper. Mat each on gold paper with 1/32" borders, then glue between the large triangles as shown. Place Dazzles™ thin lines around the window openings and on each end as shown. Tie ribbon onto the large button and use Ultra Clear tape to attach to the center.
- For the inside: Cover the inside front with red cardstock. Cut 5"x2¼" Red Velvet tan/red houndstooth paper and mat the long edges on red cardstock. Place Dazzles™ ¼" from the long edges, then glue to the inside back, centered along the right edge. Cut 1¾"x5" Red Velvet tan striped paper and mat the long edges on gold paper with 1/16" borders. Mat again on black cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue along the left edge.
- Cut 3"x3" Red Velvet red text paper and draw diagonal lines through the center, both directions. Cut in from each corner 1¼". Bring one corner in to the center, aligning the edge along the drawn line, and glue the point in the center. Repeat three more times to create a pinwheel. Glue to the inside, ½" from the left edge.
- Use the tags template to trace and cut bracket Label B from Red Velvet brown tapestry paper and mat on gold paper with 1/32" borders. Trace and cut bracket Label F from Red Velvet tan flourishes paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp “Congratulations” on the tan label, then foam tape it to the brown label and glue both as shown. Thread the button with ribbon and attach to the pinwheel center with Ultra Clear tape as shown.