- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 6"x4½" Red Velvet brown tapestry paper. Die cut the wheeler doily from black paper and glue both pieces to the tapestry paper, centered on the upper edge.
- Cut 6"x1¾" Red Velvet black striped paper and mat the upper long edge on red cardstock with a 1/16" border. Glue to the tapestry paper, aligning the bottom edges. Mat the panel on red cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap rick rack 1" from the bottom and glue the ends to the back. Glue the panel centered on the card front.
- Punch out the papier tole flowers and leaves shown and assemble the flowers with foam tape between the layers. Glue to the striped paper as shown, tucking the leaves under the petal edges. Make a 4-loop bow with the black grosgrain ribbon and tie the center with thread. Use tape to attach it to the rick rack between the flowers as shown.
- Punch a medium tag from Red Velvet tan flourishes paper and mat on red cardstock with a narrow border. Stamp “You are AMAZING” on it, then glue to extend from under the bow. Spray two butterflies with Dylusions Cherry Pie and, when dry, spritz White Linen ink over them very lightly. Attach with tape, then place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6"x3½" Red Velvet brown floral paper and mat on red cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat again on 6½"x4" black cardstock, then glue centered on the inside. Die cut the wheeler doily from red cardstock and glue the largest section centered on the brown paper.
- Die cut the 3" square frame from red cardstock and stamp “IT TAKES A long time…” in the center. Mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue centered on the doily. Glue the small doily section on the lower right. Punch out the two flowers shown, and foam tape the small flower on the large flower. Glue to the small doily and place rhinestones as shown.