- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and trim to 6"x5". Cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 5¾"x4¾" Red Velvet tan corner paper with the corner at the lower left and glue centered on the front.
- Die cut two small swirls from Red Velvet brown houndstooth paper. Die cut a 3¼" blossom from red cardstock, a 2¼" blossom from Red Velvet red text paper, and a 1½" blossom from Red Velvet tan text paper. Use the bone folder to gently curl the petals as shown. Glue the largest blossom on the lower left with the die-cut swirls extending from under the right and upper left sides.
- Foam tape the 2¼" blossom on the 3¼" blossom, then foam tape the 1½" blossom on top. Attach a ½" button in the center with tape. Use the pattern to trace and cut a small banner from Red Velvet green textured paper. Mat all but the straight end on black cardstock with 1/32" borders, then stamp “Count your life by…” on it. Glue on the upper right as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6"x1" Red Velvet green houndstooth paper, 6"x1½" Red Velvet red tapestry paper, and 6"x1½" Red Velvet tan striped paper. Mat the upper edge of the green paper and the lower edge of the red paper on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat both long edges of the tan paper on red cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside, overlapped as shown.
- Trace and cut a large banner from Red Velvet green tapestry paper and stamp “Count your age by…” near the right end. Mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue 1¼" from the left edge. Die cut a 2¼" blossom from tan cardstock, a 1½" blossom from red cardstock, and two small swirls from Red Velvet brown houndstooth paper. Glue as shown and attach a ⅜" button to the flower center with tape.