- For the outside: Cut a 12"x4½" cardstock, fold in half, and turn with the fold on the left. Cut a 5¾"x4¼" Earth’s Palette gold diamonds paper and glue centered on the front.
- Cut a 5¾"x2" metallic gold paper and mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut a 5¾"x1" Earth’s Palette gold mesh paper and glue to the metallic piece, 3/8" from the upper edge. Cut the Dazzles™ border to 5¾" and place along the lower edge of the mesh piece. Stamp “it's your day” on the mesh paper as shown. Wrap and knot ribbon around the strip, ¼" from the left end. Glue the strip to the card as shown.
- Place the Dazzles™ frame on metallic gold paper and cut around the edges. Place a lady in the frame, then glue to Earth’s Palette gold leather paper. Cut to 2 1/8"x2 7/8" and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Attach two gray sheer flowers at the bottom with a gold mini brad. Foam tape to the front ¾" from the right edge. Place jewel and flower Dazzles™ on the front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 5½"x4¼" cardstock and a 5¼"x4" Earth’s Palette gold mesh paper. Cut a 3" ribbon, fold in half, and glue the ends to the cardstock at the lower right. Glue the mesh paper centered on the cardstock.
- Cut a 2"x4" Earth’s Palette gold leather paper and mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the mesh paper, 2 1/8" from the right edge. Place two ladies on metallic gold paper and cut to 1¾"x2¼". Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue to the inside piece as shown. Place “be fabulous” and the flower and jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- Finishing: Punch a hole in the inside piece, centered on the left side, ?" from the edge. On the outside piece, punch a hole through all the layers, centered on the right side ?" from the edge. Place the inside piece between the outer layers, aligning the punched holes. Stack a 1¼" gray flower on a medium tri-leaf, then stack two 1¼" yellow flowers on top. Place a ¾" gray flower on top, and secure to the card with a gold brad, inserting it through the punched holes. To open, pull the ribbon tab at the upper left.