- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with cardstock. Cut 4 3/4"x6 1/4" Noted dotted paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 5"x1 3/8" cardstock and punch the lower long edge. Cut 5"x1 1/4" Noted striped paper and glue centered on the black strip, then glue to the card, 1" from the bottom.
- Place the Dazzles™ girl/kite on Noted red paper, then trim to 2 1/8"x4 3/8". Cut 2 5/8" and 1" off the Dazzles™ border. Place both on the strip on each side of the girl, as shown. Place a 1 7/8" Dazzles™ kite on Noted red tapestry paper and a 1 3/8" kite on Noted red paper. Cut out, then glue to the card as shown. Back the two small Dazzles™ clouds with Noted tan paper and glue as shown. Place the remaining Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x5" Noted tan/black tapestry paper and glue near the lower right corner. Cut 3 3/4"x4 3/4" Noted red dotted paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place the boy/kite on as shown, then glue to the inside, overlapping the black/tan paper. Place a 1 3/8" Dazzles™ kite on Noted red paper and the big cloud on Noted tan paper. Cut both out, then glue to the inside and place the remaining Dazzles™ as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Noted Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- Fly A Kite Dazzles™ Black (link)
- Dotty Border Geared punch (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)