- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut Noted black writing paper to fit the front and ink the edges. Glue to the front, leaving the lower half unglued. Create a border piece from Noted herringbone paper by tracing the long edge of the vintage sign and 1 1/2" in on each end, then trimming the top edge straight. Repeat with the largest tool kit piece, tracing the long curving edge and making it 1 3/4" tall. Ink the edges, then glue the large border to the black paper, 1/2" from the bottom and the short border above it near the right end as shown.
- Trace and cut the mug from Noted red tapestry paper, then follow the directions to fold and glue the pocket. Trace the whipped cream onto Noted tan paper, ink the edges, and glue behind the mug so 1 1/2" extends above the rim. Glue to the front, leaving the handle unglued. Glue ribbon across the front, 1 3/4" from the bottom, tucking it under the mug handle, and gluing the ends to the back. Glue the edges of the lower front to the card.
- Form a bow with two loops on each side and tie the center with thread to secure. Glue just right of the mug. Use the wire cutters to cut the shank off the rhinestone button, then glue to the bow center. Trace the tag onto Noted ledger paper and cut out. Cut 1 3/4"x1" Noted herringbone paper and fold 1/4" down along the top edge. Glue to the tag and trim the excess. Stamp “thinking of you”, then attach a folded 2 1/4" ribbon at the top. Slip the tag into the pocket and attach rhinestones to the pocket as shown.
- For the inside: Trace and cut the vintage label from Noted striped paper. Ink the edges and glue to the inside with 1" extending off the right edge. Trim off the excess. Trace and cut the Victorian tag from Noted red paper, ink the edges, and attach a folded 2 1/4" ribbon to the end. Glue as shown, then stamp “& I’ve got chocolate” on the right end with a heart and two cupcakes. Trace and cut the heart from noted tan paper and ink the edges. Stamp “you’ve got me” and a cherry, then glue a folded 1" ribbon behind the left shoulder. Glue to the inside and place the rhinestones as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Noted Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- 24" of ¼" wide red/black gingham ribbon (link)
- Design Tool Kit #2 (link)
- Sweet Treats template (link)
- Linen Rhinestones (link)
- Linen Buttons (link)
- Tiny Attacher (link)
- Red embroidery thread
- Wire cutters
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)