- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with ripple paper. Cut 6 1/4"x4 3/4" Noted ledger paper and mat on navy cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue centered on the card. Cut 6 1/4"x1 5/8" Noted striped paper and mat the long edges on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut 6 1/4"x 1/4" ripple paper and glue across the border near the lower edge. Glue the border to the front, 5/8" from the bottom.
- Stamp “hope & peace” above the border on the right. Place the large Dazzles™ quilt block on navy cardstock and cut out. Repeat with a small quilt block on light blue cardstock. Foam tape the small block centered on the large block, then foam tape both to the card on the left end. Place a small sparklet in the center.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3 1/2" Noted tan writing paper and mat on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Stamp “you can lean on me” on Noted tan paper and trim to 2 3/8"x1 5/8". Mat on navy cardstock with 1/32" borders then on ripple paper with 1/16" borders. Glue as shown. Back two Dazzles™ quilt blocks with navy and one with light blue cardstock. Glue the navy blocks and foam tape the light blue block as shown, then place a small sparklet on each.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Noted Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: navy, light blue
- Silver Ripple paper (link)
- Quilt Blocks Dazzles™ Silver (link)
- Crystal Sparklets (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)