- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with cardstock. Cut 4 1/2"x6 1/8" Noted tan paper and mat on ripple paper with 1/16" borders. Cut 4 1/2"x1 1/4" ripple paper and punch the upper long edge. Cut 4 1/2"x1 3/4" Noted striped paper and glue the punched border behind the upper edge as a mat. Cut 4 1/2"x 3/4" ripple paper, punch the upper edge, and glue to the stripe, 1/2" from the bottom Glue ribbon across the lower punched border edge, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the card.
- Place the pot section of the large Dazzles™ sunflower on cardstock and cut around the edges. Glue the pot and place the flower on the card, near the left side and 1 1/4" from the bottom. Repeat with the second Dazzles™ sunflower plant, backing the pot with cardstock. Glue and place it right of the first flower, 1" from the bottom, tucking the pot behind the punched border.
- Trace and cut the oval from Noted ledger paper, then place “hello sunshine” Dazzles™ on it. Mat on ripple paper with a 1/32" border, then on cardstock with a 1/8" border. Trim the 1/8" mat with scallop-edged scissors. Foam tape to the card, extending off the upper right edge. Trim the excess, then place the remaining Dazzles™ on the oval and card. Knot a 3" ribbon and glue as shown, then place a large sparklet on the knot and a small sparklet on each flower.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with cardstock. Cut 4 1/2"x6" Noted tan paper and glue centered on the cardstock. Cut 5"x1 1/8" ripple paper and punch the lower long edge. Glue across the top, then place a Dazzles™ swirl on each end. Place the border and flower Dazzles™ at the bottom with a small sparklet in the flower center.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Noted Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Brown cardstock (link)
- Mocha Ripple paper (link)
- Sunflowers Dazzles™ Brown (link)
- 10" of ¼" wide ivory/brown gingham ribbon (link)
- Daffodil Sparklets (link)
- Dotty Border Geared punch (link)
- Design Tool Kit #2 (link)
- Scallop-edged scissors (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)