- For the card front: Trim the card to 5"x5" and place with the fold on the left. Cover the front with cardstock, leaving the left half unglued. Cut 4 3/4"x4 3/4" Noted striped paper, ink the edges, and glue centered on the cardstock. Trace and cut the vintage sign from Noted dotted paper, then cut part off making it 2 5/8"x5". Ink the edges and glue to the front, placing the straight edge against the fold. Trace and cut the inner border on the largest tool kit template from Noted black/tan tapestry paper. Ink the edges and glue over the first border as shown.
- Glue ribbon to the front, 1/2" from the fold, tucking the ends under the cardstock edges. Secure the left front to the card. Knot a 4" ribbon and glue to the first ribbon, 1 1/2" from the top. Assemble a papier tole flower as directed on the package, placing foam tape between the layers. Glue over the ribbon knot.
- Trace and cut the tiny label from Noted red paper and stamp “you’re in my thoughts.” Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape at the lower right. Place two Dazzles™ 5/8" buttons on Noted papers, one on tan and one on dotted, then cut around the edges. Glue to the label on the right end, then place a small button on the left end and one on the flower center. Knot threads and glue to the centers of the label buttons. Tie a thread bow and glue to the flower button center.
- For the inside: Trace the small border from the largest tool template on Noted herringbone paper, extending it to be 4 1/4"x2 1/4". Ink the edges and glue to the inside as shown. Trace and cut the fancy label from Noted ledger and red papers. Cut the red label in half and glue to the lower half of the ledger label. Ink the edges. Place a Dazzles™ border over the seam and trim the ends. Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders.
- Stamp “you’re in my heart” on the label at the upper left and “you make me smile” at the lower right. Glue to the inside as shown. Back three larger Dazzles™ buttons with Noted papers. Glue two to the label at the lower left and one at the upper right. Foam tape a smaller button at the lower left and one at the upper right, then glue thread knots and a thread bow as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Noted Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- Buttons Dazzles™ Black (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- Typeset Layered Flowers Papier Tole (link)
- 8" of ½" wide ecru/black polka dot ribbon (link)
- Dark red embroidery thread
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Craft glue (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)