- For the left flap: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with Noted ads paper. Trace the largest template from the tool kit onto the front, placing the straight edge on the fold. Cut around the three curving sides, then ink the edges. Trace and cut the fancy label from Noted red paper, then stamp “too much of a…” on the upper right end. Ink the edges and glue to the front, extending off the upper left edge. Trim the excess and ink the straight edge.
- Place a 7/8" Dazzles™ button on Noted tan writing paper and cut around the edge. Glue to the label and place a tiny button as shown. Punch out a 1" papier tole flower and foam tape to the label as shown. Place a 1/2" button on it, then knot embroidery thread and glue to the center. Knot and glue thread to the tiny button center.
- For the right flap: Trace the fancy cutaway onto white cardstock, adding 1/2" on the straight side to make it 4 1/2"x6 1/2". Cut out. Score vertically, 5/8" from the straight edge and fold under. Cover the remainder with Noted black writing paper, placing the border on the straight edge. Ink the edges.
- Trace and cut a flower each from Noted tan and black writing papers. Ink the edges, then glue the tan flower on the black flower. Assemble a papier tole flower as instructed on the package, placing foam tape between the layers. Glue to the black/tan flower center. Glue tulle to the flower back outer edges, then glue the flower to the flap as shown.
- Assemble three largest layers of a papier tole flower and glue below the first. Back a 3/4" and a 1" Dazzles™ button with Noted dotted paper and glue as shown. Place pearls in the button and flower centers. Tie a ribbon bow and glue below the tulle flower, then glue a 3/8" Dazzles™ button in the center. Knot thread and glue to the button.
- For the inside: Cover the inside back with Noted red tapestry paper, inking the edges before gluing. Trace and cut a vintage sign from Noted herringbone paper. Ink the edges and glue centered on the inside. Trace and cut a fancy label from Noted dotted paper, ink the edges, and glue to the center. Cut an oval from Noted ledger paper and ink the edges. Stamp “you are so very special” and a heart on the oval and glue to the label. Assemble the remaining three layers of the papier tole flower from step 5 and glue to the label. Place two buttons on the sign and a pearl on the heart as shown. Knot thread and glue to the buttons. To close, fold the right flap over the left.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Noted Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- White cardstock: (link)
- Typeset Layered Flowers Papier Tole (link)
- Buttons Dazzles™ Black (link)
- 8" of ¾" wide maroon crepe ribbon (link)
- Black embroidery thread
- Ivory pleated tulle (link)
- Design Tool Kit #2 (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Craft glue (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)